Here is the 2022 version of our Parent Handbook. Look for the 2023 version by the end of March. For those of you booking physical appointments, use this medical exam form.
Before you start to pack, be sure to check out our online clothing and spirit store! New for 2023 – we are asking each camper to purchase a green TC shirt for our final banquet meal of each session.
Here is a packing list to print off and use as a checklist.
Optional Logo’d Camp Items
Laundry is typically done once per 2-week session. The following list reflects enough items to cover a typical week of camp. Please also note that luggage is taken to cabins for campers. Children are not expected to carry their own (heavy) bags to or from their cabin.
- T-shirts – 12
- 1 Green / White t-shirt for Olympics OR NEW REVERSIBLE PINNIE (any shirt that color to represent your team!!)
- Pairs of Jeans – 1
- Pairs of Shorts – 6
- Hoodie/Sweatshirts – 2
- Sweatpants – 2
- Various Footwear – 3+ (to include sneakers and water shoes such as crocs/chacos/tevas)
- ‘suggested’ outfit for our Talent Show – a sundress or polo shirt
- Banquet outfit of Green Camp Twin Creeks t-shirt and khaki shorts, long skirt or jeans
- Underwear – 10
- Socks – 12+
- Pajamas – minimum of 2 (one cool, one warm)
NOTE: International families are all provided with linens, blankets, sleeping bags, and towels
Bed and Bath
- Comforter/Warm Blanket – 1
- Fitted Sheet (twin) – 2
- Flat Sheet (twin) -2
- Standard pillow – 1
- Bathrobe – 1 (optional)
- Bath Towels – 2
- Beach Towels – 2
- Washcloths – 2
- Shower caddy – 1 *we recommend small plastic basket with drainage or a beach pail
- Hair brush/comb
- Lightweight Jacket/Fleece – 1
- Rain Jacket or Poncho – 1
- Pair of Rain Boots – 1 (optional) *can be used in lieu of riding boots if participating in horseback riding
- Swimsuits/trunks – 2 *girls one pieces, tankini or athletic-style 2 piece
- UV Protection Sun Shirt – 1 (optional)
- Pair of Tevas/Keens/Sandals – 1
- Swim Goggles, Ear Plugs, Swim cap (all optional)
- Sleeping bag – 1 (can be used as an extra blanket)
- Flashlight and extra batteries -1
- Water Bottle or Canteen – 2 *Please make sure they are well labeled
- Insect Repellant
- Soft Trunks/Cargo Bags/ or Duffle Bags – 2 OR
- Roller luggage/hard trunk (above mentioned luggage is more preferable)
Stationery and Extras
We strongly recommend sending pre-addressed postcards or envelopes to allow your child to write notes home.
- Pens – 2
- Pencils – 2
- One time use cameras – 2
- Set of extra eyeglasses if applicable
We provide all sporting equipment and supplies for camp, however if your child would like to bring his/her own athletic equipment they are welcome to as long as it is well labeled. Thank you.
ITEMS TO LEAVE AT HOME
Food, cell phones, electronics handheld devices/smartphones and weapons. We discourage you from bringing valuable personal items to camp. We cannot be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.