Here is the 2018 Parent Handbook for your reference.
Optional Logo’d Camp Items
Purchase official camp clothing at our Shopify store. Orders can either be waiting at camp for your child or mailed to your home in June.
Laundry is typically done once per 2-week session. The following list reflects enough items to cover a typical week of camp.
Necessary Clothing – here is a convenient version of this list to print out.
- T-shirts – 12
- Pairs of Jeans – 2
- Pairs of Shorts – 6
- Sweatshirts – 2
- Sweatpants – 2
- Pairs of Sneakers – 2
- ‘suggested’ outfit for the Theater – 1 (sundress for girls, polo shirt for boys)
- Banquet outfit of Green Camp Twin Creeks t-shirt and khaki shorts or jeans
- Pair of Underwear – 10
- Pairs of Socks – 12+
- Sets of Sleepwear – 2 (one cool, one warm)
NOTE: International families are all provided with linens, blankets, sleeping bags, and towels
Bed and Bath
- Comforter/Warm Blanket – 1
- Fitted Sheet (twin) – 2
- Flat Sheet (twin) -2
- Standard pillow – 1
- Bathrobe – 1 (optional)
- Bath Towels – 2
- Washcloths – 2
- Shower caddy – 1 *we recommend small plastic basket with drainage or a beach pail
- Hair brush/comb
- Lightweight Jacket/Fleece – 1
- Rain Jacket or Poncho – 1
- Pair of Rain Boots – 1 (optional) *can be used in lieu of riding boots if participating in horseback riding
- Swimsuits/trunks – 2 *girls one pieces only, or tankini
- UV Protection Sun Shirt – 1 (optional)
- Pair of Tevas/Keens/Sandals – 1
- Swim Goggles, Ear Plugs, Swim cap (all optional)
- Sleeping bag – 1
- Flashlight and extra batteries -1
- Water Bottle or Canteen – 2 *Please make sure they are well labeled
- Insect Repellant
- Soft Trunks/Cargo Bags/ or Duffle Bags – 2 OR
- Roller luggage/hard trunk (above mentioned luggage is more preferable)
Stationery and Extras
We strongly recommend your child use e-stationary when they are at camp.
This allows them to write a note that we scan and email to you within hours! Please print out and pack your stationary. Thank you!
- Pens – 2
- Pencils – 2
- One time use cameras – 2
- Set of extra eyeglasses if applicable
We provide all sporting equipment and supplies for camp, however if your child would like to bring his/her own athletic equipment they are welcome to as long as it is well labeled. Thank you.
ITEMS TO LEAVE AT HOME
Food, cell phones, electronics handheld devices/smartphones and weapons. We discourage you from bringing valuable personal items to camp. We cannot be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.