Here is our prior Parent Handbook for your reference. Our 2021 version will be online soon.
Optional Logo’d Camp Items
Laundry is typically done once per 2-week session. The following list reflects enough items to cover a typical week of camp. Please also note that luggage is taken to cabins for campers. Children are not expected to carry their own (heavy) bags to or from their cabin 🙂
Necessary Clothing – here is a convenient version of this list to print out and a checklist version provided by a parent.
- New for 2022: Disposable Masks that fit snugly – we suggest a pack of 50.
- T-shirts – 12
- New for 2022: Olympic shirt, Green / White – the TC Olympic shirt is being replaced this summer 🙂
- Pairs of Jeans – 2
- Pairs of Shorts – 6
- Sweatshirts – 2
- Sweatpants – 2
- Pairs of Sneakers – 2
- ‘suggested’ outfit for the Theater – 1 (sundress for girls, polo shirt for boys)
- Banquet outfit of Green Camp Twin Creeks t-shirt and khaki shorts or jeans
- Pair of Underwear – 10
- Pairs of Socks – 12+
- Sets of Sleepwear – 2 (one cool, one warm)
NOTE: International families are all provided with linens, blankets, sleeping bags, and towels
Bed and Bath
- Comforter/Warm Blanket – 1
- Fitted Sheet (twin) – 2
- Flat Sheet (twin) -2
- Standard pillow – 1
- Bathrobe – 1 (optional)
- Bath Towels – 2
- Washcloths – 2
- Shower caddy – 1 *we recommend small plastic basket with drainage or a beach pail
- Hair brush/comb
- Lightweight Jacket/Fleece – 1
- Rain Jacket or Poncho – 1
- Pair of Rain Boots – 1 (optional) *can be used in lieu of riding boots if participating in horseback riding
- Swimsuits/trunks – 2 *girls one pieces only, or tankini
- UV Protection Sun Shirt – 1 (optional)
- Pair of Tevas/Keens/Sandals – 1
- Swim Goggles, Ear Plugs, Swim cap (all optional)
- Sleeping bag – 1
- Flashlight and extra batteries -1
- Water Bottle or Canteen – 2 *Please make sure they are well labeled
- Insect Repellant
- Soft Trunks/Cargo Bags/ or Duffle Bags – 2 OR
- Roller luggage/hard trunk (above mentioned luggage is more preferable)
Stationery and Extras
We strongly recommend your child use e-stationary when they are at camp.
This allows them to write a note that we scan and email to you within hours! Please print out and pack your stationary. Thank you!
- Pens – 2
- Pencils – 2
- One time use cameras – 2
- Set of extra eyeglasses if applicable
We provide all sporting equipment and supplies for camp, however if your child would like to bring his/her own athletic equipment they are welcome to as long as it is well labeled. Thank you.
ITEMS TO LEAVE AT HOME
Food, cell phones, electronics handheld devices/smartphones and weapons. We discourage you from bringing valuable personal items to camp. We cannot be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.