Scrapbooking: Savoring those summer camp memories with photo albums & collages!
Do you remember when we used to take disposable cameras (or maybe even film) to stores to get pictures printed? There were no touch screens or instant photos that you could see. You had to anxiously wait to see what your pictures looked like days and even weeks after you snapped them. The excitement and nostalgia of looking back at happy memories is priceless!
We encourage you to not lose your camp photos! We know several campers do still bring disposable cameras with them (and we LOVE this!) so we hope you are printing your pictures and creating scrapbooks, photo albums, collages or at least saving them in a special place.
There are several different apps and websites to create photo albums and we wanted to share a list to make it easier! Drum roll please…
- Shutterfly – Easy to use to create photo books with user friendly templates and step by step instruction.
- iphoto for our Apple fans
- Mixbook – Allows you to make a sleek, classic photo album.
- Montage – Wow! This one is super easy to make photo books, just add your pictures and it create the beautiful layout for you, you just pick a theme!
- Social Print Studio – Easily print your Instagram photos and create books, collage frames and more from your Instagram account!
- Flipagram – Free App to easily show off several pictures quickly.
- Pic Stitch – Free App to create collage of multiple pictures.
Well, we hope this has inspired you to go dig out some old photos or go look on Bunk1 to find your pictures from this summer! Remember you can access your summer camp photos all year long!
We’d love to see any camp pictures you have displayed, collages, or scrapbooks that you’ve created! Happy memories.