International Campers | Camp Twin Creeks

International Campers

Use this page to help answer questions you may have about the summer. Many campers travel from many countries to spend time with us at Twin Creeks – this information should help make the process a simple one. If you still have questions please email or call Iain – 001 914 345 0707.

For ESTA forms, the physical address of camp is: 9235 Huntersville Road, Marlinton, WV 24954.

Essential camp information in French, Italian or Spanish can be found here.

Flight Information

Flights into the US should ideally be arriving at Dulles International Airport, Washington DC between 10am and 2pm. Flights from Europe may arrive closer to 4pm and there may not be a choice of flights.  This is OK; we understand this and will of course meet your child at Dulles.  Departure flights at the end of the session should leave after 4pm on Saturday, again from from Dulles International. Please confirm your travel plans prior to booking.

Your camper will be met by a Camp Twin Creeks staff member immediately upon their arrival at International Arrivals, after they go through customs. We will call you when we meet them and again when they arrive at camp. The $300 transportation fee covers the round trip from Dulles to Camp and back again. This includes round trip airport transportation and chaperone service, bedding and towels, luggage coordination, laundry, Camp Twin Creeks t-shirt, canteen and miscellaneous supplies as needed.

Arrival Information

Upon arrival in the US, your camper should use the following address on all immigration forms:
Camp Twin Creeks
9235 Huntersville Road
Marlinton, WV 24954 USA

If your child has any questions AT THE AIRPORT contact our Camp Director: Iain McClements
Tel: 1 800 451 8806

What to Pack

Mornings and evenings can be cool so please pack some warm clothing, sweaters and pants. We will provide your camper with sheets, blankets and towels. There is no need for you to pack these large items.

You can find a packing list here.

Pocket Money

Your camper needs no money while at camp. You can provide $40-$50 for the trip to and from camp for food and drinks.

Letters to Camp

You can easily write to your child by email.  To send your camper email during the summer we use an email system that is integrated into our camper database and parent portal, CampInTouch.  Full instructions will be provided prior to the summer.

Phone Calls

Campers typically receive 2 phone calls per session, 1 per week. Call our summer office at 001 914 345 0707 after the first Monday of your campers session to arrange these.

European Reunion

Each spring, we host a reunion in Paris, France for our European families, both returning and new. Exact details will be posted here when finalized.


Camper Medical Insurance

We recommend medical insurance for your camper if they have no other form of insurance. At a cost of approximately $3 per day this policy from Travel Insurance Services offers adequate coverage should a large medical expense be required. Click here for more information. We recommend the following coverage options under “Plan Selection”:

Plan B, $0 deductible, no additional AD&D, no Intercollegiate sports coverage and yes for hazardous activities.

The enrollment form is here. Any questions at all should be directed towards Iain –

North American Contact

If you have family or friends in the USA or Canada that can serve as an emergency contact please provide us with this information.

Bank Information

Tuition payment can be made with Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express, by Western Union to Marlinton, WV or you may wire funds into our account. For the required bank information to wire please email Iain.